Section Navigation

Report a Safeguarding Concern

What to report?

If you are a student who feels unsafe in any way, at home or in school , online or anywhere else - please report your concern.

If something is worrying you or doesn't 'feel rihgt' about a situation - please report your concern.

If you are an adult who has any concerns regarding any of our students - please report your concern.

What to report?

Tell us what happened, or what you are feeling.

Tell us who was involved, or who you think was involved, if you know.

We will then arrange to speak to you. (Adults may leave a phone number if they wish; otherwise we will contact via email.)

When to report?

As soon as you can, or as soon as you feel able.


Everybody is somebody